Try asking a young child what Easter is about. Chances are his/her answer revolves around getting Easter baskets, chocolates, bunnies, egg hunts, etc.
Let me start by saying I’m not that religious as you think. However, isn’t Easter about Jesus and His death on the cross?
The things I mentioned sure make Easter fun and a lovely thing. I just hope that those won’t be our main focus and instead, on our Savior who loves us so much that He died for our sins.
Below is a list of awesome Easter gifts for toddlers—whether you’re planning to teach your child the true meaning of Easter as early as now or if Easter bunnies and hunts float your boat.
Within this article, I shall refer to frequently asked questions (FAQs), hints, tips, and affiliate linked product examples, to help you with your purchase for the intended recipient in your life.
Good luck with your gift item search and thank you for taking the time to read my article which I am sure will be of assistance to you both now and in the future.
- Kids Easter Gifts
- Easter Gift Ideas for Kids
- Easter Gifts for Grandchildren
- Unique Easter Gifts for Toddlers
- Easter Gift for 1 Year Old
- Easter Gift for 2 Year Old
- Religious Easter Gifts
- Easter Books for Babies
- Easter Books for Toddlers
- Easter Baskets for Toddlers
- Easter Basket Ideas for Preschoolers
- Boys Easter Basket
- Kids Easter Basket Ideas
- Cutest Easter Baskets
- Easy Easter Baskets to Make
- Easter Basket Filler Ideas
- Toddler Easter Egg Fillers
- Personalized Easter Bunny
- Legal information.
Kids Easter Gifts
Jesus’ rise from the dead is the true meaning of Easter. But, it’s often associated with eggs and bunnies due to some pagan beliefs we’ve had in the past.
These symbols make the holiday fun and exciting for young children. If you’re searching for cute gifts as early as now, check out these kids Easter gifts any child will truly adore:
Easter Gift Ideas for Kids
Easter is one of those holidays reserved for kids. They’re also the ones who get to have the most fun with all the games and activities that are in store for them.
Because it would be ridiculous for adults to join Easter egg hunts in the first place.
Planning to give a gift for the kids in your life? Have a look at the Easter gift ideas for kids below to make your gift a memorable one:
Easter Gifts for Grandchildren
Grandparents spoil their grandkids a little too much now that their own kids have grown up. Besides, who else is more worthy to receive their unconditional love?
You’ll relate to what I said if you’re a proud grandparent. While we’re at it, have a look at these Easter gifts for grandchildren if you wish to spoil them even more:
Unique Easter Gifts for Toddlers
Toddlers, unlike adults, are easy to gift since they appreciate almost anything. But, this doesn’t mean we can just gift them the first thing we see as this can say a lot about us as a person.
Receiving the same thing over and over again may bore toddlers, too. Check out these unique Easter gifts for toddlers to make your gift look like it’s well-thought of:
Easter Gift for 1 Year Old
A child’s first Easter is perhaps the second most exciting holiday next to his/her first Christmas. Whether or not it’s his/her first egg hunt, this is something that should be remembered forever.
If this is something you’re also looking forward to, this list of Eater gift for 1 year old ideas might be something you’ll want to consider:
Easter Gift for 2 Year Old
The toddler years are a time when it’s all about fun. During Easter, it’s more about playing and enjoying with their friends and not so much of the serious stuff (unless you want to.)
If you wish to gift your child or be that “cool aunt” or “cool uncle,” this list of Easter gift for 2 year old ideas will surely leave an impression:
Religious Easter Gifts
Religious Easter gifts are probably the first things that come to mind if you’re a devout Catholic. It’s to let kids know Easter’s deeper meaning and why it’s really something worth celebrating.
You can even step it up and gift something that’s customized. If this idea sounds good to you, then you may want to consider this list of personalized religious gifts:
Easter Books for Babies
Books have been one of our first teachers. They help stimulate our imagination and bring us to places even without leaving our own home.
That’s why it’s crucial to foster reading as early as possible. Have a look at these Easter books for babies to help get him/her started:
Easter Books for Toddlers
Reading is such a relaxing pastime. A good and an age-appropriate book will spark a child’s curiosity which is essential for his/her developing young mind.
Books should be seen as a young mind’s best friend. Here are some Easter books for toddlers that they’ll really enjoy and find worthwhile:
Easter Baskets for Toddlers
Baskets are great gifts if you’re unsure of what to give. They give your recipient a lot of choices, too, which I think doubles or triples the fun.
Here are some Easter baskets for toddlers if you’re feeling a bit fancy:
Easter Basket Ideas for Preschoolers
Baskets are a sure way to impress someone. They’re also a testament of how generous you are since you’re giving them not just one but several gifts.
Check out these Easter basket ideas for preschoolers that will delight and make them happy:
Boys Easter Basket
Young boys can be a bit tough to gift Easter baskets. It’s because Easter is usually associated with cutesy stuff that isn’t really their thing.
This list of boys Easter basket ideas may contain the perfect basket you’ve been searching for:
Kids Easter Basket Ideas
Easter baskets are normally stuffed with food-related items like chocolates and candies. This is the sure way to go if you want to make a child particularly happy.
Here are kids Easter basket ideas to brighten up the day of any child:
Cutest Easter Baskets
There’s nothing cuter than bunnies and other small animals. This is why young kids will surely shriek when you make them the theme of your basket.
Take a look at these cutest Easter baskets to make any child enthusiastic:
Easy Easter Baskets to Make
Most of us have a limited budget for Easter baskets. Or, you may be a crafty person who thinks Easter baskets are something you can easily do.
Whatever it is, here are easy Easter baskets to make that will also help you save money in the process:
- The Creative Easter Gift Basket – this gift basket idea is perfect for young kids who are obsessed with arts ‘n crafts. Fill a tote bag with various art supplies such as watercolor, crayons, colored pencils, a bottle of glue, and a pair of scissors and he/she’ll surely be busy the whole day. Don’t forget a large piece of illustration board to complete the package.
- The Game Enthusiast Easter Gift Basket – kids these days are so focused on technology that they don’t have fun the way we used to. Get a basket and fill it with different board games like scrabble, snakes and ladders, monopoly, and even with some IQ game cards and puzzles to further challenge their mind. Then, set a day where everyone is off-limits to the internet—and let the fun begin!
- The Pretend Play Easter Gift Basket – this idea is ideal for young children to boost their imagination. For example, you can fill a basket with fake eggs that they can “cook” on their kitchen set, or stuff a realistic stuffed animal in it if you don’t have an actual pet, or even place some Lego or Play-Doh to let the child build whatever comes to his/her mind.
- The Outdoor Fun Easter Gift Basket – related to basket # 2, this basket idea allows kids to go out and actually play and have fun with other kids. You can fill a basket with colored chalk, a jump rope, or maybe a pair of children’s racquets to really encourage outdoor play.
- The Future Chef Easter Gift Basket – this basket is a must if you feel a child has a potential in the kitchen. Grab a woven basket and fill it with a customized apron, a chef’s hat, a kitchen utensil set, and maybe some ingredients like uncooked pasta and tomato sauces to whip up a simple Italian dish. Just remind his/her parents to supervise him/her before using this gift basket.
Easter Basket Filler Ideas
It’s the little gifts inside the basket that usually excite me beside the gift. Fillers can be seen as simple things but they bring a lot of joy when given to the right person.
Take a look at these Easter basket filler ideas to make kids extremely pleased to receive your basket:
Toddler Easter Egg Fillers
The annual Easter egg hunts are the highlight of Easter for children. But, candies have become the usual filers that they become rather unexciting.
I’m not against receiving candies during Easter but the amount they add up to surprises me. Here are non-food toddler Easter egg fillers if you share the same sentiment:
Personalized Easter Bunny
Bunnies have been one of the most popular Easter symbols. If you’re planning to gift a stuffed Easter bunny as a gift, why not make it more special by giving a personalized one?
Personalized gifts make your recipient feel truly special and unique. If you’re wanting to get one, look through these personalized Easter bunny gifts that can help with your search:
Conclusion: Thank you for taking the time to read my article on awesome Easter gifts for toddlers. I hope you have enjoyed this article on branded gift hampers and that the information provided has been of great help to you.
If you have found this page to be of help to you, it would be awesome if you could share this page for me. (Thank you).
Good luck in your future purchases and I hope the item(s) will be much enjoyed.
BrandedGiftHampers.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk
BrandedGiftHampers.com also participates in affiliate programs with other sites.
BrandedGiftHampers.com is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.
FTC advertising disclosure:
This post contains affiliate links which are unmarked ads, and I will earn a commission if you shop through them, but your prices will not be affected.