Babies are always considered as a blessing and baby gift baskets when given will add to their joy. They’re the ones who’ll bring the family together and make the bond between husband and wife even stronger.
No words can explain the joy of bringing a baby to this world. So with that, you should at least have an idea what the new baby can use and what he/she can’t.
This blog is for you if someone close to you just gave birth or their baby is celebrating his/her birthday. Kindly continue reading for my top choices for awesome baby gift baskets.
Within this article, I shall refer to frequently asked questions (FAQs), hints, tips, and affiliate linked product examples, to help you with your purchase for the intended recipient in your life.
Good luck with your gift item search and thank you for taking the time to read my article which I am sure will be of assistance to you both now and in the future.
- New Baby Presents to Welcome the New One
- New Baby Gift Basket that Has Everything You Need
- Make the Parents’ Lives Easier with these Baby Gift Baskets Ideas
- Baby Boy Gifts Everyone Will Adore
- Baby Boy Gift Set Ideas to Help You While Shopping
- Baby Boy Gift Baskets the New Parents Will Thank You For
- Make Her Feel Like a Lady with These Baby Girl Gifts
- Cute Baby Girl Hamper to Add to Her Bedroom
- Baby Girl Gift Set to Make Parenthood Less Complicated
- Personalized Baby Gifts They Will Definitely Treasure
- Keep Up with His/her Progress with These Baby Keepsakes Personalized
- Personalized Newborn Gifts to Show How Much You Care
- Document Baby’s Milestones with This Personalized Baby Photo Album
- Personalized Baby Blankets to Help Baby Stay Warm In Style
- Legal information.
New Baby Presents to Welcome the New One
Welcoming a new baby is both exciting and scary for any parent. But as their friend, you can help settle those emotions by gifting something that can help them a lot.
Here are my suggestions for essential new baby presents for the new addition to the family:
Baby Gift Basket That Has Everything You Need
Giving birth is both a rewarding and satisfying moment. However, it can also be nerve-wracking since most new parents usually don’t know where to start.
Check out my new baby gift basket ideas to help parents overcome their fear:
- Rub a Dub, Who’s In My Tub – 5 piece gift set makes a unique and creative baby shower gift that can be used for a newborn baby into the toddler years for special bath time fun. The gifts set includes a story book about jungle animals visiting a child in the tub, an elephant hooded towel, and 3 safari squirt toys.
- Baby Diaper Caddy Organizer – Portable diaper caddy to carry around the house, sturdy baby travel organizer, crochet organizer, breast pump storage basket, baby books and toys organizer, pet toys supplies, or even arts and crafts organizer for all your color pens and scrapbooks. You can easily re-purpose this after your baby outgrow their diapers.
- Baby Aspen Four-Piece Gift Set – Baby Aspen’s ‘Let the Fin Begin’ bath set is just bursting to the gills with bath time goodies for your little one. Chances are you’ve never seen a shark this cuddly before. Perfect for bath time or a day at the beach, this is one gift set you will want to reel in.
- Baby Diaper Caddy Organizer – Store all your baby, infant, and kid supplies in this adorable multi-compartment organizer. It’s a stylish way to keep diapers, wipes, ointments, and many other essentials handy. You can separate the caddy using the Velcro insert divider to fill both sections with specific products, or you can detach the insert for larger items like blankets and towels.
- iPlay, iLearn 4 Plush Baby Soft Rattles Set – 4 bright primary colored rattles for different stages of baby development. A wonderful early educational baby toy. Adorable animals and colorful design make this entire set super cute and attractive to your little ones. Uniquely suitable for bedrooms, kindergartens, nursery schools and playrooms to develop imagination and creativity.
Make the Parents’ Lives Easier with these Baby Gift Baskets Ideas
Having a baby is never easy. It doesn’t matter how many months he/she is—babies will always be babies.
Do you want to give the baby a gift but don’t know where to start? Then check out a few of my baby gift baskets ideas:
- Aveeno Baby Bath Time Solutions Gift Set – 4-piece Aveeno Baby Daily Bathtime Solutions Gift Set is a collection of baby bath essentials in a convenient, reusable wicker basket that includes everything you need for bath time with your little one, plus a bonus for mom.
- Baby Aspen Themed Set in a Keepsake Basket – A sweet gift basket that any mother-to-be will love, this adorable monkey themed gift set is perfect for baby showers.
- Seventh Generation Baby Diapers for Sensitive Skin – Your baby deserves a fresh clean start each day. And you deserve to know that these safe and effective diapers will help keep your baby’s sensitive skin protected and dry. Seventh generation diapers have and ultra-absorbent core that prevents leaks and is made with 0% chlorine bleaching.
- NAVI Baby 12-Pack Bodysuits – Includes 3 onesies in each size (0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-9 Months and 9-12 Months) for a total of 12 onesies.
Baby Boy Gifts Everyone Will Adore
Most of the gift ideas above are ideal for either boys or girls. But, what if you already know the gender—and it’s a boy?
This makes the whole thing a little easier. Here are my top picks for baby boy gifts that he’ll (or the parents) will really enjoy:
- Baby Boy Shark Print Sleeveless Outfit Set – Funny letters doo doo and cute shark cartoon printed, baby boy plaid clothes. Suitable for indoor, outdoor wear, baby photo, birthday gift, party or any occasion.
- 3PCS Newborn Baby Boy Little Brother Outfit Set – Superior in material and excellent in workmanship. This outfit quality totally beat the price.
- Imsmart Ladies I Have Arrived Newborn Suit – 3pcs suit,Deer Print,good gift for your baby.
- EGELEXY Baby Tie Striped Vest Formal Wear Wedding Baby Boy Romper Onesie – Its tuxedo style design with bow tie made it very cute and formal, it’s suitable for occasions such as Baptism, Wedding, Easter, Birthday Party or Pageant.
Baby Boy Gift Set Ideas to Help You While Shopping
The color blue is usually associated with baby boys. I think one reason is to easily tell both genders apart.
That’s why I came up with gift items that are mostly blue. Though that myth can be cliché, I think babies won’t mind:
- His First Bible (Hardcover edition) – Enjoy the treasured times as you share these Bible stories with your little boy again and again. The bright and colorful illustrations also make this a cherished gift. With its small size, ideal for little hands, beautiful colors, and child-friendly language, His First Bible is a precious keepsake for babies and toddlers … and the parents and grandparents that love them.
- Baby Einstein Neighborhood Symphony Activity Jumper – Let music be your baby’s muse, and turn your little one from a listener to an artist. This jumper makes music a multi-sensory adventure.
- Baby Bandana Drool Bibs 10-Pack for Boys & Girls, Unisex,”Little Reindeer” Baby Shower Gift, 100% Organic Cotton, Soft, Absorbent and Stylish, for Drooling and Teething Infant or Toddler by Gifoo! – Gifoo Baby Bibs: – Have 2 snap closures making the bibs adjustable, easy for mom to close, and hard for baby to take off. – Are made of 100% cotton backed by absorbent fleece (no plastic). – Are soft and comfortable to wear.
- Prextex My First Sports Bag Playset – This Prextex My First Sports Bag playset is full of delightful plush sporting balls any child will adore! Comes in a 11.5” colorful zippered high-quality washable sports bag for ball storage. Set Includes: 1 Plush Basketball, 1 Baseball, 1 Soccer Ball and 1 Football. These balls are super soft, washable and durable so kids will enjoy hours of huggable fun.
- Nikki’s Gift Basket Clothing Bouquet – Baby clothing essentials are hand-rolled to resemble flowers and mixed with silk flowers and leaves to create a beautiful bouquet inside of a receiving blanket, finished with a hand-tied bow. A memorable gift the new parents will truly appreciate and long remember.
Baby Boy Gift Baskets the New Parents Will Thank You For
Most parents say that it’s difficult to take care of boys. This is because as they grow up, they tend to be so naughty and end up being a force to reckon with.
But I’m just generalizing here.
Anyway, check out these baby boy gift baskets if you weren’t satisfied with the options above:
- The Honest Company Super Club Box Diapers with TrueAbsorb Technology, T-Rex & Breakfast, Size 2, 152 Count – Super-Soft Liner: Cloudlike liner provides ultimate comfort for baby’s delicate skin while rapidly funneling away moisture-helping to keep baby happy, dry and comfortable.
- Gerber 19-Piece Baby Boy Gift Set – Set includes: 5 onesies bodysuits/2 sleep ‘n play (0-3 months), 5 caps (0-6 months), 3 dribbler bibs, 4 receiving blankets (30 x 30 ).
- LovelySprouts Premium Milestone Age Blocks – PREMIUM SOLID WOOD milestone blocks with matte finish and rounded corners provides highest quality photograph for children of all ages (large block is 5″ by 2.5″ and small blocks are 2.5″ cubes). NOT CHEAP CARDBOARD MATERIAL like others that will easily dent or be disformed.
- BubbyBabies Baby Blanket & Rattle Gift Set – Voted top 10 best baby gifts by Ezvid Wiki; popular holiday present; set includes 1 embroidered blanket & 1 rattle wrapped in yellow ribbon.
- 12-Piece Baby Monthly Necktie – Dashing Little Man Mustache Tie Baby Boy Monthly Sticker Set INCLUDES 12 monthly milestone stickers in a fun tie shape – making this set the perfect boy baby shower gift idea.
Make Her Feel Like a Lady with These Baby Girl Gifts
On the other hand, baby girls are often associated with the color pink. This is an old tradition, but again I want to stick to that idea in this blog.
Here are some baby girl gifts that will surely make her feel like a princess:
- Baby Girl Little Sister Bodysuit – Little Sister Printed Romper with Floral Pants.
- Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker – A convenient seat for feeding, playing or resting, from infant to toddler (up to 40 lbs).
- Antheron Baby Girl Crib Shoes – Comfort Well Cushioned Anti-slip Breathable Sole is Good for Baby’s Feet Growth Naturally and Healthy.
- Baby Starters Plush Snuggle Buddy – The adorable Marisa Snuggle Doll is a super soft little friend for any little girl to snuggle. Her sweet smile and super soft dress with satin lining make her the perfect first friend.
- HaloVa Baby Girl Hair Accessories Set – The hair flowers glued with alligator clips so when we put the girls’ flower hair clips in thin hair they don’t slide out, they stay put.
Cute Baby Girl Hamper to Add to Her Bedroom
Having a baby also means having a lot of laundries. That’s why the hamper you buy should be big enough to store all of your baby’s dirty clothes so they don’t take over her room.
Take a look at this baby girl hamper list for ideal gift ideas:
- 3 Sprouts Baby Laundry Hamper – Does laundry seem to be taking over your child’s nursery or bedroom? The 3 Sprouts decorative laundry hamper is the perfect solution. Two large handles collapse, creating a round opening that stylishly keeps dirty clothing out of sight.
- Mesh Popup Laundry Hamper – Durable mesh material allows air to circulate in order to eliminate moisture and odors.
- DII Collapsible Polyester Storage Basket – These bins are available in fun, trendy and adorable styles and colors, a perfect addition to a nursery, home office, craft room, or to add a splash of color to any room while also being functional.
- Sea Team Waterproof Folding Laundry Hamper – The laundry hamper adopted collapsible design, equipped with handles and only weights 12oz/340g in average. It is lightweight and portable for using, storing, and moving conveniently.
- DOKEHOM Thickened Large Laundry Basket – Waterproof plastic liner with drawstring locking keeps dirt out and inner items clean and dry. Excellent for organizing the kitchen, living room, bathroom, closets, playroom, and car.
Baby Girl Gift Set to Make Parenthood Less Complicated
Being a parent is probably the most stressful “job” in the world. But it’s also the most rewarding, especially when you see your little child smile.
If the gift items above still didn’t make you happy, this list of baby girl gift set is perhaps the one you’re looking for:
- Galabloomer Baby Receiving Blanket and Headband Set – Baby girl blanket are made of cloth,soft and stretchy knit fabric for extra stretch, they are soft and stretch.
- Bundlebee Baby Wrap/Swaddle/Blanket – YOUR BABY WILL SLEEP BETTER AND SO WILL YOU! – Worried about getting sleep when the baby comes? This posh swaddling blanket hugs your baby girl or boy creating a mother’s womb effect. Your baby will sleep like a baby! The thick and plush cocoon creates a feeling of being wrapped in a blanket but leaves wiggle room for those little ones that like to sleep with their arms free. The comforter-like wrap creates boundaries for the startle reflex without having to be swaddled.
- Simple Joys by Carter’s Baby Girls’ 6-Piece Bodysuits – Six-piece set featuring two long-sleeve bodysuits, two short-sleeve bodysuits, and two pairs of pants.
- Dodo Babies Baby Bandana Drool Bibs for Girls – HYPOALLERGENIC, SUPER ABSORBENT DROOL BIBS – Front 100% Organic soft Cotton, Back with 100% Polyester comfortable Fleece will look and feel great while keeping your baby’s soft skin safe and dry from teething, dribble and spit ups.
Personalized Baby Gifts They Will Definitely Treasure
Any person will cherish a gift that’s customized. They’ll always remember that it’s from you and at the same time, it gives them the satisfaction that what they have is one-of-a-kind.
Personalized baby gifts are recommended if you’re reallyclose to the couple. It will even make your gift stand out since it’s not like the other gifts they may have received.
I also think that these are the types of gifts ideal for Godparents. Please continue reading until the end if you prefer gifting personalized gifts.
Keep Up with His/her Progress with These Baby Keepsakes Personalized
Keepsakes are items kept in memory of someone who owned or used it. This is why I think they are such great gift ideas because they hold something super close to the baby or the couple.
Browse through these baby keepsakes personalized if you choose to be personal with your gift:
- Bubzi Co Baby Handprint & Footprint Kit – MOMS #1 FAVORITE BABY KEEPSAKE – 3+ YEARS RUNNING: Before mom knows it, those little hands will be waiting goodbye for college. Don’t let the fog of new baby exhaustion wipe those precious memories away. Cherish those first special moments with the new baby keepsake that captures their perfect little handprint, footprint, fingers and toes for life.
- Personalized Baby Wooden Memory Box – The ideal gift for a new parent, Savor makes organizing family memories easy, fun, and stylish, even for the busiest parents. Our thoughtfully-designed, handcrafted keepsake boxes make sorting all your keepsakes – from the blankie that comforted her to the first lost tooth – a snap. So you spend more sharing memories, and less time organizing them.
- C.R. Gibson Keepsake Chest – Specially designed bottom drawers to hold items such as: first lock of hair, first spoon, birth certificate, birth announcement and special photographs.
Personalized Newborn Gifts to Show How Much You Care
Gifts are a testament that you care for someone. But, personalized gifts take it to a whole new level since you’re giving them something they can really call their own.
Personalized gifts may cost a little more but that means nothing once you see the smile on their faces. Here are my picks for personalized newborn gifts that let babies leave their mark:
- Zak & Zoey Personalized Baby Animal Plush Blanket – This adorable coral pink blanket is detailed with an embroidered butterfly, along with the phrase ‘Love.’
- Pacifier Clip with Personalized Name – Chewable Design: Multiple texture beads massage teething gums and soothe teething symptoms, enable active gums to exercise and promote the development of strong healthy teeth and gums.
- Baby Ornament Keepsake Kit – THE BABY SHOWER GIFT YOU WERE SEARCHING FOR!: These are the cutest baby shower gifts ever! Not to mention, the most thoughtful! This Super Bundle comes with 4 ribbons and 2 easels so your friend can choose how she displays her proud print. And it’s all packaged up in a cute little gift box.
- Embroidered Custom Infant Hat – Wonderful Keepsake for Baby Girl! The name of your choice custom embroidered on this cotton hat.
Document Baby’s Milestones with This Personalized Baby Photo Album
I believe some parents are still “old school” or don’t rely that much on social media.
A photo album is one of the best gifts to give a baby. This is because it lets parents document their baby’s milestones and lay the pictures in the order they happened.
Photo albums can also mean a lot, especially as a baby gets older. Here’s a list of personalized baby photo album to let him/her remember his/her earlier days:
- My Tiny Adventures Baby Memory Book – LovelySprouts’ Baby Memory Book is available in 3 easy and beautifully designed color themes to capture all your precious memories in a special keepsake.
- The Amazing Baby Memory Book by KiddosArt – THE PERFECT BABY SHOWER GIFT: Original and heartwarming gift for the expecting parents. Capturing the sweetest moments and stories during their baby’s first 5 years of growth and awesomeness in the most adorable way! Each book comes with a decorated box, set of 12 monthly stickers, a keepsake envelope and that’s not all.
- Pearhead Baby Photo Album, Gray/White Polka Dots – Includes album with 50-guided journal pages that holds up to 200 4″ x 6″ pictures of your little one with space to write a note or memory next to each picture.
- Pearhead Chevron Baby Photo Album, Gray – Book can hold up to 200 pictures on your little one and includes room to write a note or memory next to each picture.
- C.R. Gibson Pink Photo Album Baby Book for Girls – Bound photo journal album with design interior pages that include plenty of space for journaling next to your photo. Album holds up to 160 4” x 6” photos.
Personalized Baby Blankets to Help Baby Stay Warm In Style
Unlike adults, babies lack the ability to regulate their own temperature. Their body heat can escape through unprotected surfaces such as their feet, hands, or head.
No, it doesn’t just happen during colder months. Take a look at my choices of personalized baby blankets to help stop the guessing game among new parents:
- Safari animals personalized baby blanket, Safari nursery, Custom name blanket – A super cute baby blanket with a safari animals print featuring an elephant, lion, zebra and giraffe. The blanket is a super soft fleece and measures 30 x 40 inches. Personalize it with your little one’s name! This personalized blanket also makes an excellent gift.
- Personalized Newborn Gifts for Baby Girls, Boys, OR Parents – CELEBRATE THEIR BIRTH! We help you make the most of this precious time. Our keepsake blanket lets your infant to toddler know they will always be the center of your world.
- Personalized Baby Blankets (Blue), Large 36×36 Inch, Wide Satin Trim, 200 GSM Fleece – Great Personalized Baby Gifts for a Boy. A Personalized Baby Blanket can be the Most Thoughtful New Baby Gifts to Celebrate a Newborn, Shower, Christening or other special occasion.
- Personalized Baby Blanket Ultra Soft and Cozy Minky DOT – STYLISH DESIGN WITH GREAT SENSORY STIMULATION- This cozy blanket will give your child a cozy feel while softly stimulating the senses, critical for developement.
Conclusion: Thank you for taking the time to read my article on “baby gift baskets”. I hope you have enjoyed this article on branded gift hampers and that the information provided has been of great help to you.
If you have found this page to be of help to you, it would be awesome if you could share this page for me. (Thank you).
Good luck in your future purchases and I hope the item(s) will be much enjoyed.
BrandedGiftHampers.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk
BrandedGiftHampers.com also participates in affiliate programs with other sites.
BrandedGiftHampers.com is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.
FTC advertising disclosure:
This post contains affiliate links which are unmarked ads, and I will earn a commission if you shop through them, but your prices will not be affected.