Whole food gift baskets are a great choice because everyone wants to live healthily. Aside from giving our body a break it deserves, we’re also doing our families a huge favor.
But, there’s no doubt that supermarket aisles are filled with unhealthy and processed foods. This makes it hard, if not impossible, to stick to our promise.
I’m here to tell you that you’ve come to the right place. As long as you’re committed to making a lifestyle change, I’ve got your back.
Continue reading this article to see my picks of whole foods gift baskets you can use in taking that first step.
Within this article, I shall refer to frequently asked questions (FAQs), hints, tips, and affiliate linked product examples to help you purchase the intended recipient in your life.
To get you started, how about this quick taster:-
Here are my 5 top whole food gift basket choices currently available on Amazon USA:
- (CHECK PRICE) GiftTree Fresh Fruit & Godiva Chocolate Gift Basket: Premium fruit meets gourmet chocolates from Godiva. Send comfort and nourishment with this abundant gift basket overflowing with premium gift-grade fruits picked at the peak of perfection, paired with a large assortment of chocolates and confections from Godiva. Each gourmet item is carefully assembled, and the gift is accentuated with a hand-tied satin ribbon. A free card is included with your personal message or greeting, as well as complimentary scissors so your recipient can easily open their gift. Your gift will leave a lasting impression as they continue to enjoy this elegant keepsake serving tray with hand-stitched leather trim. (Source Amazon.com)
- (CHECK PRICE) Assorted Nuts Gift Box Set: Individually wrapped 4oz bags of gourmet hand-crafted, small-batch kettle-cooked nuts with flavors created and nurtured by our nut artisans; An interesting and pleasurable nut sampler. Unique spice combinations offer a savory, spirited, crunchy flavor variety; Includes Bar Nut Mix, Salted Cashews, Honey Sea Salt Almonds, Coconut Curry Peanuts, Mexican Cocoa Pecans, and Thai Chili Peanuts; Artisan crafted, kettle-cooked nuts. (Source Amazon.com)
- (CHECK PRICE) Organic Stores Gift Baskets Simply Sugar-Free Gift Basket: Here’s a hard-to-find gift for the diabetic or the dieter. The simply sugar-free gift basket brings goodies and treats for the person who must remain sugar-free. Say you care with a gift that cares for the health of your loved ones. Send the simply sugar-free gift basket to your sugar-conscious friends and family today. Includes 3.4 ounce just chocolates, sugar-free candies, sugar-free asst jelly belly jelly beans, sugar-free assorted fruit candies 4 ounces., gourmet coffee, three pepper crackers, spicy pretzel sticks, creamy port salute cheese dip, white cheddar popcorn, and dark stain wicker basket. (Source Amazon.com)
- (CHECK PRICE) Vegan Delights Gourmet Collection: A healthy diet has never been more exciting with this gourmet vegan gift basket from igourmet.com. We’ve selected some of our favorite vegan items, perfect for spicing up everyday meals or preparing a delicious meal for family and friends. (Source Amazon.com)
- (CHECK PRICE) Vegetarian Lifestyle Gift Crate: For the vegetarians of the world, we have created a special gift basket filled with delicious surprises. (Source Amazon.com)
Here are my 5 top whole food gift basket choices currently available on Amazon UK:
- (CHECK PRICE) Bearing Gifts Hamper, Luxury Hampers, Gift Baskets, Food Gifts, and Hamper Box: The gourmet food hampers that ticks all the boxes. Perfect for him or her! It contains a wide variety of food goodies, including chocolate pralines, shortbread, mince pies, popcorn, crisps, tea, coffee, and much more! (Source Amazon.co.uk)
- (CHECK PRICE) Hay Hampers Naughty & Nice Hamper Gift Box: Naughty but oh so nice to receive – indulge your friend, loved one, or colleagues with this box full of artisanal and luxury sweet treats, cakes, sweets, chocolates, and biscuit. An assortment of sweet treat includes; chocolate, shortbread, fairings, biscuits, mints, fudge, sweets, waffles & flapjack. (Source Amazon.co.uk)
- (CHECK PRICE) Pukka Herbs Tea Selection Gift Box, Collection of Organic Herbal Teas (1 Box, 45 Sachets): 45 sachets of incredible organic herbal teas selected from the Pukka range. Bring these incredible herbs alive by infusing in freshly boiled water for up to 15 minutes. 100 Percent organically grown and ethically sourced ingredients. Vegetarian, kosher, and non-GM. (Source Amazon.co.uk)
- (CHECK PRICE) Holiday Dried Fruit & Nuts Hampers & Gift Basket 570 gr – Gourmet Food Gifts Box: Great, Original and Unique Healthy Turkish Dried Fruits Gift Box (Stuffed with Nuts & Tropical Dried Fruits): Apricots & Figs w/ pistachios, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, cashew, orange, cherry, pomelo & papaya. (Source Amazon.co.uk)
- (CHECK PRICE) Nutribox Healthy Snack Box Vegan & Gluten-Free (Large): The Nutribox is a healthy snack box full of deliciously nutritious gluten-free snacks, such as energy-boosting bars, dried fruit and nut mixes, fruit and vegetable crisps, flavorsome olives, and more. Available in three sizes – Large (40 pieces). (Source Amazon.co.uk)
You will find many more examples within the article to help you make a choice that suits you.
Please note: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Good luck with your gift item search and thank you for taking the time to read my article, which I am sure will be of assistance to you both now and in the future.
Here are my latest top ten whole foods for adding to your gift baskets:-
- Simple Mills Almond Flour Crackers, Made with whole foods (Check Amazon price)
- PLANTERS Deluxe Whole Cashews, Resealable Jar (Check Amazon price)
- GERBS Raw Whole Sunflower Seeds, 32-ounce Bag (Check Amazon price)
- Premium Gold Whole Flax Seed 96oz (Check Amazon price)
- WHOLE EARTH Stevia & Monk Fruit Plant-based Sweetener, 400 Packets (Check Amazon price)
- Meyenberg Canned Powdered Whole Goat Milk, Gluten Free, Soy Free, 16 oz (Check Amazon price)
- Simple Mills Almond Flour Baking Mix, Gluten-Free, Made with whole foods (Check Amazon price)
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Shelled Hemp Seeds, 24oz (Check Amazon price)
- Power Up Trail Mix, Mega Omega Trail Mix, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, No Artificial Ingredients, Gourmet Nut, 14 oz Bag (Check Amazon price)
- Amazon Brand – Happy Belly Tellicherry Black Pepper, Whole Peppercorn, 16 Ounces (Check Amazon price)
I hope this list has been an excellent start for you in getting some ideas, now feel free to enjoy the rest of the article.
Please note: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
- Whole Foods Gift Ideas for Those Planning a Lifestyle Change
- Healthy Food Gift Baskets – My Top Picks
- Healthy Snacks for Adults – for People On the Go
- Healthy Snacks for Kids They’ll Surely Enjoy
- Vegetarian Gift Baskets to Up Your Nutrition Game
- Healthy Gift Baskets that Can be Enjoyed by Anyone
- Vegan Gift Baskets – Because Healthy Doesn’t Have to be Boring
- Amazon Whole Foods Gift Baskets Range to Surprise Your Friends
- Whole Foods Gift Cards to Make Your Gift More Special
- Legal information.
Whole Foods Gift Ideas for Those Planning a Lifestyle Change
First of all, what are whole foods?
In a nutshell, whole foods are foods that are as close as possible to their natural forms. They’ve undergone zero to little processing, too, while still being fit to eat.
This also means that these foods are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. This is exactly how food is supposed to be—to help us be healthy and feel good about ourselves.
And while processed foods are convenient, they’re filled with stuff our body doesn’t really need. As a health enthusiast, I believe the nutrients nature has to offer is all we really need.
Below are some whole foods gift ideas your recipient will like if he/she is new to this journey.
Here are my choices of whole foods gift ideas for those planning a lifestyle change:-
Whole Grain Barley
Healthy Food Gift Baskets – My Top Picks
Healthy living doesn’t have to be hard—you only have to be disciplined.
I want to share with you tips that you can definitely follow so eating clean doesn’t feel like torture:
- Cut down sugar
Foods and drinks high in sugar can give a lot of energy. They can also lead to weight gain and increase your risk of tooth decay and obesity when consumed regularly.
The kind of sugar you should cut down on is called free sugars. They’re found naturally in syrups and honey or added to foods and drinks to make them sweeter.
- Limit salt intake to 6g/day
Too much salt raises blood pressure, giving you a greater chance to develop heart disease. And though you don’t add salt to your food, you’re probably still consuming a lot.
You see, about ¾ of the salt you need is already present in the food once you buy it. So, be sure to check food labels to help keep track of your daily salt intake.
- Drink a lot of water
Around 6 to 8 glasses a day is ideal. Though I highly suggest water, other fluids like low-fat milk and low sugar coffee and tea also count.
Stay away from soft drinks and other fizzy drinks if possible. Avoid unsweetened smoothies and fruit juices, too, since they’re high in free sugar.
Those are my tips for removing junk from your diet.
Here are my top picks of healthy food gift baskets:-
Organic Stores Diabetic Gift Basket
Healthy Gift Basket Deluxe
Fruit Basket and Snack Gift
GiftTree Five Star Fruit Gift Basket
Healthy Snacks for Adults – for People On the Go
There’s no doubt how eating clean can benefit everyone. If you’re an adult who’s just starting to eat healthily, remember that it’s better to start late than not to start at all.
However, eating healthy can be a challenge, considering how busy our lives get. Another reason is that we make convenience a priority, making us choose junk over healthy foods.
This process will then repeat itself that we start to lose focus.
Fortunately, I’ve gathered a few healthy snacks for adults that you can enjoy even if you’re not at home. No more excuses about breaking your diet this time!
Here are my top picks of healthy snacks for adults, for people on the go:-
Glean Goodness Gummies Protein Power Bites
Pegan Thin Protein Bar, Chocolate Lava
Healing Home Foods Reduced Sugar P-Nutty Chip Granola
Alef Uncured All Natural Authentic Beef Dry Salami
Healthy Snacks for Kids They’ll Surely Enjoy
When eating healthy, it’s crucial to start while kids are still young. This is because they’ll most likely stick to this habit and apply it by the time they become adults.
But, it isn’t just about making healthy food choices. Here are tips to help kids lead a healthier lifestyle:
- Never force young kids to eat and teach them how to listen to their bodies. Forcing them to eat when they’re already full causes them to eat less.
- Avoid using food as a reward or a way of showing your affection. This will make them use food to deal with their emotions. Please spend some time together or give him praise instead.
- Don’t watch TV during meals. Doing so can lead to mindless eating, which can make them miss their body’s cues that they’re already full.
- Don’t just focus on food during meal times, and see this as an opportunity to strengthen your family bond. Also, eat your meals together and talk to him while you’re eating.
Here are some healthy snacks for kids they’ll be happy to munch on:
MAGICdates Energy Date Bites
Secrets Of Tea Toddler Magic Tea
Jamba Organic Fruit Bites
Dublin Jerky Teriyaki Beef Jerky
Vegetarian Gift Baskets to Up Your Nutrition Game
Vegetarian diets are believed to have existed since 700 B.C. There are different types of this diet, and people who practice it do it for several reasons, including health, religion, and ethics.
A vegetarian is simply someone who only eats vegetables, fruits, grains, seeds, and nuts. They don’t eat fish, poultry, meat, or any by-products of animal slaughter.
A vegetarian diet also contains high amounts of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Furthermore, it has a high number of nutrient-dense foods such as soy products and whole grains.
And as I’ve mentioned, there are different types of vegetarians. They are the following:
- Ovo vegetarians who eat eggs but avoid any animal products.
- Lacto vegetarians who eat dairy products but avoid animal eggs and meat.
- Lacto-ovo vegetarians who eat dairy products and eggs but avoid animal meat.
- Vegans who avoid meat and any product derived from animals.
Vegetarians who don’t eat poultry or meat but eat fish are called pescatarians, while flexitarians are people who consider themselves as part-time vegetarians.
While these two types eat animal meat, they’re still sometimes referred to as vegetarians. But technically, they don’t fall under the true meaning of vegetarianism.
So, my advice is to know what type of vegetarian your friend falls under. Although you might be giving a gift in good faith, it’s possible that things can go wrong.
Here are some vegetarian gift baskets to up your nutrition game:
Well Baskets Vegetarian Delight Healthy Gift Basket
3dRose Coffee Gift Basket
Granny Bella’s Handmade Artisan Biscotti Gift Basket
Vegan Gift Baskets – Because Healthy Doesn’t Have to be Boring
On the other hand, a vegan diet can be seen as vegetarianism in its strictest form. According to the Vegan Society, veganism aims to avoid any animal cruelty wherever it’s possible.
Vegans not only avoid animal meat or animal by-products. They also avoid ingredients derived from animals, including honey, gelatin, whey, and some types of Vitamin D3.
And while vegans and vegetarians avoid meat for the same reason, it still differs on how they view different animal products.
For example, both of them avoid meat for environmental or health reasons. A vegan will choose to stay away from animal by-products since they think it has the most significant impact on the environment and their health.
Vegetarians don’t think it’s ethical to kill animals for food. But as long as the animals are in an adequate environment, it’s ok for them to eat animal by-products.
Meanwhile, vegans don’t wear clothes or eat food made from animals because they believe that animals have the right to be free just like humans.
And this is regardless of the condition they’re in (housed or bred.)
This is why it is very challenging to find gifts for our vegan friends. Hopefully, these vegan gift baskets that I found can fit their high standards.
Here are some top choice vegan gift baskets because healthy is not boring:
Well Baskets Vegan Food Gift Basket
Marge’s Bakery Delicious Tower of Gourmet Vegan Breads and Cookies
Gourmet Vegan Chocolate Easter Basket
Vegan Northwest Gift
Healthy Gift Baskets that Can be Enjoyed by Anyone
We know how important it is to make healthy food choices. Aside from getting the nutrition the body needs, you’ll also have more energy to get things done and spend more time with your family.
You’ll live a lot longer, too, which I think is the goal of almost anyone.
However, I believe that healthy food doesn’t really mean bland or tasteless. Healthy foods can be yummy too.
Here are some top choice healthy gift baskets that can be enjoyed by anyone:
Bunny James High Protein Snacks Fitness Box
Oh! Nuts Gourmet Granola 6 Variety Gift Basket
The Good Grocer Healthy Vegan Snacks Care Package
The Gnawty Vegan Snack Box: Variety Pack
Amazon-Whole Foods Gift Baskets Range to Surprise Your Friends
I’ve discussed earlier what whole foods are, along with some gift ideas.
Let’s now focus on the reasons why one should eat whole foods even more:
- They’re rich in phytochemicals.
Phytochemicals are components found in plants that help protect the cells from further damage. Common examples are anthocyanins, lycopene, and pterostilbene, and the only way to make sure you’re getting enough of them is to eat plant foods (seeds, grains, etc.) in their whole and unprocessed form.
- They’re packed with nutrients.
Did you know that almost 1/3 of Americans are Vitamin C deficient, almost ½ lack in Vitamin A, more than ½ don’t meet Magnesium requirements, and more than 90% are potassium and fiber deficient?
Additionally, did you know that these nutrients are responsible for lowering our diabetes risk, high blood pressure, heart diseases, and even cancer?
And yes, eating more whole foods can help correct this problem.
- They’re filled with good fats.
Fast food and processed foods contain many saturated and trans fats or the fats that are bad for you. On the other hand, eating plant foods contain monounsaturated fats, while fish contain omega 3s—all of which are considered as “good fats.”
Those are a few reasons why you should switch to a whole foods diet.
Whole Foods Gift Cards to Make Your Gift More Special
When choosing gift cards that come with my gifts, I like to keep it as simple as possible. I think that the gift card shouldn’t overpower the gift itself.
Or maybe that’s my opinion.
Whichever you choose, there are some options for whole foods gift cards that will add a personal touch to any present.
Conclusion: Thank you for taking the time to read my article on whole foods gift baskets. I hope you have enjoyed this article on branded gift hampers and that the information provided has been of great help to you.
If you have found this page to be of help to you, it would be awesome if you could share this page for me. (Thank you).
Good luck with your future purchases, and I hope the item(s) will be much enjoyed.
BrandedGiftHampers.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk.
BrandedGiftHampers.com also participates in affiliate programs with other sites.
Please note: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
BrandedGiftHampers.com is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.
FTC advertising disclosure:
This post contains affiliate links, which are unmarked ads, and I will earn a commission if you shop through them, but your prices will not be affected.